Tips for your application
Did our entry opportunities spark your interest? If you would like to apply, please follow these tips to further improve your prospects.
- Please check our job listings or trainee exchange.
- Please choose a job, a vocational training or dual study program. We also look forward to receiving unsolicited applications.
- Below we have listed the key aspects of a meaningful application [with link to the contents list below]. Please follow these instructions.
- Please check whether your application is complete and formally correct.
- Now you can send the online application.
- As soon as your documents have been received, you will receive an acknowledgment of receipt. If necessary, an invitation will follow for an initial meeting.
Explain briefly and succinctly why you would like to work with us.
Describe in detail your current professional career, including internships and the exact nature of your work.
School certificates and, if available, university certificates.
Proof of internships, additional qualifications, language courses, etc.
The photo should be current and appropriate.
Ideally, information about your social, sporting, or cultural engagements as well as your personal interests.